Editorial Board of The Science Serve
Objective: Our Editorial Board members will work directly with the Core Team to develop and enhance the content on The Science Serve and promote new initiatives.
What are the criteria for an Editor position?
- Expertise and experience in any key area of science and technology
- Decent publication record related to the specialized field and having experience in science journalism
- Enthusiasm to undertake the Editor role, and eagerness to commit to the work involved
Information for Authors
Why to publish with us?
- We offer the broadest range of topics to get your articles published.
- Your job is more noticeable, and the impact is guaranteed. We will spread your article through Linkedin, Facebook, and other social media sites, therefore, ensuring a wider reach.
- We offer easy to submit and review systems. You can send your articles directly to any of the core team or editorial board members by emailing them. Use direct communication with the core team and editorial board to track every step of the production process.
- Our core team and distinguished editors are scientists and experienced science journalists who make an impact. The fast and real-time review system would guarantee the highest standards for each article.
- Guaranteed fast publication. We adopt a policy of immediate publication on acceptance. For every accepted article, a fast track copy-editing process starts. Accepted papers are published online in the appropriate minimum time.
- You become part of a social network of authors, readers, and editors who are active in their space and open-minded.
- We adopt a comprehensive peer review process. A renowned editorial board reviews your work. Only top academics and experienced science journalists serve in the editorial board.
- Maintaining credibility and confidentiality of the data shared it of utmost importance. Once you start publishing, you become a part of a network that prides itself in expanding the dialogue about science and technology. We also aim at providing unbiased, quality-oriented, and straightforward reviews, that will help not only the reader but also the writer to grow.
- The reach and impact of the article on social media will also be reviewed and shared.
- While we are critical at most, we are also lenient with our appreciation. A good article is sure to get you applauds from the best of the minds in the field.
- Only well-researched articles with latest updates on science and technology will be accepted
- Article size should be between 600-800 words
- Font size should be 12, Times New Roman and text should be justified
- References must be hyperlinked
- Before sending the article, the author should check for plagiarism
- Infographic and visual representation are the best way to present data and concepts. The Source of the image must be mentioned in the article. We look for high-resolution images with no copyright restrictions. Some good sources include Wikimedia Commons, Pixabay, Flickr (you can explore images with the creative commons copyright filter), NASA, NSF image gallery – among others or you could take permission from the image creators for posting too.
- The politically motivated article will not be accepted
- The Source of the image must be mentioned in the article.
- The article will undergo a peer-reviewed process before publication
- An interview should be restricted to 10 questions only
- One can send the recorded vlog of 2-3 minutes (maximum size of the video should not exceed more than 2 MB)